There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Not much going on today...

Checked out my favorite blogs, read up on The Ranger and Necromancer for Guild Wars 2 over at GW2Guides

Gotta say that guy has one kick ass blog Perhaps someday I'll get mine up there.

Aside from that, decided to give GW a try under my old account, but I've been waiting 3 1/2hrs for Support to get back to me. Damn their "Character Name" requirements. Like I remember that, lol.

Maybe I should just buy a month of City of Heroes/City of Villians? What do you guys think?

Yay, nay, or alternatives?

8 comments:

  1. You could try, I've always been interested on City of heroes/villains, but never tryed it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. or you could try a free MMO like LOTRO. But it's up to you :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. Pretty cool blog you got here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems everyone around me is trying Minecraft, so maybe try that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didnt like guild wars but it was probly cuz my cpu was too slow/old to play it properly

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea i dont have much goin on today either. idk go with what ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. City of heroes/villains looks like a good one try it out

    ReplyDelete